Friday, February 27, 2009

Where does he put it all?

Ethan is our oldest. He's nine years old. He is an average size for his age, but although he is almost two years older than his younger brother, Eli weighs more than he does. That said, I cannot believe how much Ethan can eat and not be a lot bigger than he is. He can pound down an entire pizza all by himself. He usually eats more than Brian...and you've seen Brian:)

I am wondering all this today, because last night, Ethan ate two barbecue pork sandwiches and two helpings of chips last night for dinner. In the middle of our dinner, Ethan reminds me of the scouts blue and gold banquet at 6:30.( I had forgotten about it, and since Brian is gone, I couldn't go. Thankfully another dad was able to take him) Well, apparently, they served dinner there too! Ethan ate three hot dogs, two carrots, a bag of chips, and some caramel corn! I checked, and his stomach didn't look overly distended, so my question is: "WHERE DOES HE PUT IT ALL???"

This morning he tells me he's had a tummy ache since last night. Hmmm.....

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

you MUST remember your brothers, and how I felt people thought I didn't feed them... they were so so skinny, and yet scout leaders would be "amazed how many hot dogs they could put away", etc.. etc.. it got to the point where I would warn scout leaders that they better have plenty of food or "watch out"!!!