Monday, February 2, 2009

Croup

The official diagnosis for the boys is croup. I've only had babies with croup before, so I was a little surprised. Ethan and Jacob both have it, and Eli is well on his way to developing it. Ethan is finally starting to get over it, but Jacob just started, so he will have a few days left of it. I'm hoping Eli doesn't get it too bad, as he does have asthma, and that could present a problem. So far, the girls haven't shown any sign of getting sick, so cross you fingers!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Not fun at all. Do you have a humidifier...or two?
-Uncle Tom

Sarah said...

I think I'll wait to come see you next week when you guys are not so sick anymore. Sorry, I hear Brian and the girls are sick now too. Hopefully you all feel better soon.