Katie has been twirling her hair ever since it was long enough to twirl. As an infant, even before she had hair, she rubbed the back of her head as she fell asleep. Needless to say, her hair twirling creates some problems. Occasionally, she'll twirl it long enough to create some pretty nasty knots. Most times, I am able to comb them out either with just a comb or sometimes heavily saturated in conditioner while I comb it through. Then there are the times when I can do nothing about it, and I have to cut it out. Yesterday was one of those times. I don't know what it was about yesterday, but this morning, she had
multiple knots in her hair. I got most of them out with the conditioner trick, but there was one that was too massive.

See what I mean? I am always so sad when I have to cut one out. I dream of her having long hair that I can play with, but at this rate, it will never have a chance to get long if I have to keep cutting it. Then again, can you imagine the size of the tangles if she did have long hair?
3 comments:
Have you tried wd-40? It can be messy, but it will get knots out of a horse's main like nothing else. :)
Adam
Adam-
Ummm....she's not a horse:) VERY different hair:)
Don't wish for long hair. Both my girls have it, one is straight the other is curly. Totally not fun and a major nuisance. :)
Post a Comment