
Eli was given an assignment a few weeks ago to put together a rock collection. He was very good and went out into our back yard that day and found some rocks. They all looked the same to me, so I told him we would go on a walk together to find some different ones. Well, typical me, I procrastinated until yesterday. (It was due today) That is how I did all my High School assignments:) Anyway, Eli and I headed over to the field by our house and found some pretty cool ones in some huge rock piles that are over there. Eli brought them home and washed them in the bathroom sink. He worked really hard on his chart telling all about the rocks he found. All the kids liked his collection, but he will probably have to take it back in on Monday, because his teacher is out for the week. I am very proud of all the hard work Eli put into this project. He just needs his mommy to be more on the ball:)

2 comments:
Great Job Eli! Keep up the good work. I'll bet you are a great student. Your mom is a great mom too. Love, Aunt Minon
I am glad that I am not the only one who procrastinates! Junior high is going to be great!
Post a Comment