Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emily's 4 month's old today!



Can you believe she's already 4 months old?!?!?! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I feel like I was just in the hospital with her.



It's amazing the changes your baby can go through in just a matter of a few months. She already looks so different than when she was first born. She definitely has a lot less hair:) It's so fun to watch her grow and change. She's a very mellow and happy baby. She smiles all the time. This week she even learned to roll over from back to front. She's getting into playing with her toys, too, so that makes being on the floor more fun for her.

I am having so much fun with TWO daughters. It's going to be even more fun when Emily gets a little bigger, so I can start buying matching outfits!

Check back in a couple of weeks for when my baby boy turns FIVE!!! Waaaa!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look good in the picture after just having a baby! She is a cute and happy baby.

Elizabeth said...

Wow I can't believe that either. It seems like yesterday that you had her. She is so cute. I love the blog.

Alicia Ann said...

Its amazing that five kids later and you still look exactly the same as you did in high school! You go girl!