Over the past week, I have been able to open my windows 3 TIMES! It has been wonderful. My house feels so much better without all that stuffy air. The kids have been able to go outside with no more than a sweater, or even just a long sleeve shirt. I am sooo done with winter. I am okay right up until Christmas, then I am ready for some warm weather. Of course, just when it has stopped snowing the massive amounts, we are generously given a snow blower by "Uncle" Dayne. I have trouble thinking of him as my uncle in law, because he
is a couple years younger than I am:) Anyway, he repairs small engines for a living , and he had fixed this one up, so he gave it to us. I wouldn't mind if it snowed one more time, just so I could try it out:)
So back to the warmer weather......Brian got a few extra free minutes to go play with the kids outside. They all wanted to go on the swings. Katie loves swinging as high as she can, and Jacob loves jumping off in full swing. They both love it when they get the swing set rocking:) Of course, Emily had to get in on the action, too:)



No comments:
Post a Comment