Friday, February 12, 2010

My little Romeo


This is what Ethan wrote to the girl he likes in class. He even got her a special Valentine to go with it. As you can tell, it is not his handwriting. I got this from the book he copied it from. Can any of you mother's tell which book it came from? For those of you in the dark, it came from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid." I asked him why he didn't write her something in his own words. His answer? "This way is more romantic." He even copied the doodles. The girls' name is even very similar to Natasha. I told him no kissing.

1 comment:

Alicia Ann said...

It must be the age because Bailey went to school today dressed nicely with a very special Valentine for a girl he likes. Hello they are only 10!! I don't remember being into boys at 10, maybe 11 :)