Friday, January 16, 2009

Katie's cwubhouse


We had to go out and buy a new desk chair for me, and the box it came in was pretty big. Katie immediately claimed it as hers. At first she wanted it for her playhouse, so I cut windows in the sides. Then she decided it was her "cwubhouse." I put it up in her room just to get it out of the way, and now she has slept in it almost every night for more than a week. She also takes her naps in it. I don't know how she's going to react when it's time to throw it away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you will be able to throw it away, why would you !

Way cute picture.

Alicia Ann said...

That is super cute!! I think next Christmas your kids just need boxes!! My kids are the same only they include dirt, rocks and sticks.