Friday, October 31, 2008

Long night


It's 8:00 in the morning, but I feel like it's a lot earlier. I don't know what is wrong with my girls, but Emily was fussy until 1:00 this morning. She just wasn't happy. She couldn't relax, and was tense for hours. If I finally got her to sleep and tried to put her down, she would wake right up. I hope she is doing better today.

The night before last Katie woke up in the middle of the night crying. She just kept crying about how Swiper (from Dora) was chasing her and was going to get her. (I'm not too happy with Dora right now) Anyway, every time we put her back to bed, she would get right back up and cry at her door until we came to get her. Then she did the same thing last night. I am so tired! We had to rush this morning, since it was Halloween, to get costumes on and faces painted, since they don't allow masks at the school. I even figured out how to tie a tie for Jacob's Harry Potter costume. I love Youtube! I think I might be a naughty mom and just lay down on the couch while Katie watches cartoons this morning:)

One funny thing about last night: This is how I found Katie after I was finally able to get Emily in bed. P.S. She has a book in her right hand that you can't see. I tried to take it from her, but she had a pretty good grip on it:)

3 comments:

Shlina said...

I'm so sorry you had a long night! McKenna's been doing the same thing lately, but I can't imagine more than one doing it! You're so strong!!
I sure miss you! Next time I come up, we should get together and hang out. :)

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. I was up twice with Dakotah and then at 6:30 I had to get up with all three. Brooklyn is potty training and it is not going well so far.

Elizabeth said...

Mom's deserve a nap everyday if you ask me, especially after a night like that. I love the family pictures on the side panel. So glad your blogging ;)